Thursday, September 19, 2013

I Tamil Movie stills Vikram Pictures gallery wallpapers online

"I" is a upcoming Tamil movie directed by Shankar and has Vikram, Amy Jackson on Lead Roles. The movie is Set to be relased in the beginning of the year 2014. We find some excellent on shooting stills and pictures of Stars Vikram and Amy Jackson together in the movie I.


I tamil movie poster wallpapers

The above poster Is the first official poster released for the movie. The story of the movie I is said to be an romantic thriller.

vikram and shankar in new movie I

This movie will be vikram's second Movie with Director Shankar and second consecutive movie with Amy Jackson after Thandavam.

Amy Jackson with shankar shooting

The American Teen Beauty Amy Jackson will be pairing up with Vikram in this Romantic movie and on shooting stills of Movie I shows a modern look of Amy.

Vikram 6 packs getup stills in I movie

Shankar earlier stated that the movie is getting delayed because of health problems of Actor vikram who is working hard for the movie , who is also trying for 6 packs for the movie.

Vikram and Amy jackson stills from I movie

On the sets of location in London Spotted Vikram and Amy Jackson together.

Amy Jackson I movie stills wallpapers

The above picture was shared by Amy Jackson on the shooting spot of I Movie in China. The movie is filmed in several countries including China and England.

I tamil movie stills

The movie I will be Actress Amy Jackson's 3rd movie as a lead role in Tamil Movie.
We wish the team all the best on this new film.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment